Our client, a fast-growing high-end concierge services company with 50 people in Japan, have created an HR role and are looking for a resourceful HR generalist to support the Japan office ensuring efficient operations. As an HR Generalist, you would manage both strategic planning responsibilities and administrative tasks in every area of HR - including recruitment, C&B, and employee engagement.
* Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters.
* Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
* Recomm ...
As an Employee Relations - Associate Director, you will have the opportunity to partner with leaders to enable an organizational culture of trust and respect. You will rely on your expertise in applicable employment law and standard methodologies to interpret policy, and provide consultative and investigation services to aid in the resolution of workplace concerns.
* Conduct complex and sensitive employee investigations including determining appropriate investigation strategies, leading witness interviews and any required document rev ...
This confidential HR Manager will play a major role in supporting various business partners through executing local and global people strategies within the company brand, reporting to the regional VP of HR. From business partnering, workforce planning, performance management and more, this is a hands on role that requires someone with strong business acumen and experience across the entire HR function in a multinational organisation.
* coach and mentor direct reports
* monitor, improve and implement HR processes that support busines ...