This role is for an experienced Safety Specialist or Safety Engineer. The roles prime responsibility will be to work as part of a team to support the safety operations in Tokyo, Japan. As well as this, there may be opportunities to support other states or countries.
The chosen person must be an effective communicator, sending clear, concise and consistent messages verbally, in written form, and/or public speaking forums. This individual must advise, instruct and train company personnel on safety policies a ...
A Quality Assurance Manager position is now available at a multinational pharmaceutical company. In this role, you will ensure business procedures adhere to manufacturing, quality assurance, and legal standards.
* Oversee relevant quality assurance operations
* Conduct risk evaluation for external vendors
* Share quality assurance expertise in technical meetings
* Foster strong relationships with business partners
* Perform escalation processes
* Maintain expertise in local and global regulatory and legal standards
A worldwide pharmaceutical company is looking for a Medical Science Liaison. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing therapeutic initiatives to enhance patient outcomes and healthcare quality.
* Develop trusted relationships with KOLs and HCPs
* Understand competitor's products and ongoing issues
* Aid medical representatives in handling product inquiries
* Take part in medical or scientific workshops
* Ensure adherence to applicable policies and regulations
Perform GQP management in administrative and strategic QA responsibilities. Ensuring compliance in GQP practices and regulations to clients/patients. Handle all areas of GQP such as deviation handling, quality information management, change control, auditing etc.
* Responsible for the day to day quality control of the Japanese operation s
* Develop and maintain quality systems
* Create local SOPs in relation to quality activities
* If necessary conduct internal and external audits
* Collaborate with cross functioning areas ...
Assures QA activities within proper procedures, global requirements, and all government regulations. Supports the implementation all QA activities in GQP regulations.
* Support the QA activities within proper GQP regulations
* Maintain and manage local procedures to support GQP operations
* Help prepare the implementation of GQP regulatory inspections for Marketing Authorisation license renewal
* Assess quality systems and their implementation to ensure procedures ex. tracking of CAPA for the GQP self inspection process
* C ...