An international manufacturing company is in need of a Warehouse & Distribution Supervisor. The chosen candidate will be responsible for overseeing and maintaining standard operating procedures in market warehouses.
* Ensure financial goals are met by establishing department budgets
* Communicate with external parties to ensure performance levels and KPI goals are met
* Evaluate freight service provider effectiveness and develop improvement strategy as needed
* Meet with regional management to share local performance report ...
An international manufacturing company is in need of a Regional Commodity Buyer. In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring effective direct material performance within the region.
* Implement commodity strategy
* Oversee the creation and optimisation of sourcing procedures
* Support material cost optimisation
* Take part in plant buyer negotiations
* Track supply quality, cost, and delivery performance
* Maintain adherence to business ethics
A Demand Planner position is now available at a multinational medical organisation. The chosen candidate will be responsible for ensuring operational demands are met while ensuring efficient stock availability.
* Communicate with local marketing agency
* Act as a point of contact for shop floor planners and suppliers
* Take part in forecast planning
* Conduct sales pattern analyses
* Handle purchase order
* Ensure timely bulk delivery
* Prior experience in planning operations for a pharmaceutical co ...
A multinational industrial manufacturer is searching for a Warehouse Logistics Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for managing logistics-related operations to maintain company expectations.
* Supervise warehouse employees
* Manage inventory levels
* Answer pricing questions from stakeholders
* Maintain inventory for new products
* Define delivery provider in Japan
* Assist in warehouse operations as needed
* Staff management experience
* Expertise in warehousing and logistics
* S ...
A Senior Procurement Staff position is now available at a global electronics manufacturing company. The ideal candidate will be accountable for designing and implementing category strategies to increase supplier networks.
* Analyse performance of suppliers
* Ensure timely delivery of projects
* Implement cost reduction strategies
* Ensure timely resolution of key procurement issues
* Perform supplier audits and evaluation
* Complete ad-hoc tasks
* Bachelor's degree or above in business, manufacturin ...
An SCM Analyst position is now available at an international healthcare organisation. The selected candidate for this role will be responsible for leading supply chain optimisation programs to ensure company growth.
* Share logistics expertise with internal teams to drive operational efficiency
* Develop and implement KPIs
* Assist in determining key areas of improvement through analytical support
* Prior experience with kaizen and process improvement projects
* Ability to negotiate with vendors and sta ...