Lead total SC planning team to support to the markets in the creation of demand forecasts and optimize EPC inventory level in market as well as plant in an indirect way. This individual is responsible for managing the total planning from demand, in-bound supply, and local on-hand stock, in support of Japan Sales and Marketing strategies.
· Engaged on the demand review meetings by driving 1) forecast alignment, 2) depletion plans of slow moving and obsoletes inventory as one of demand plans, 3) improvements on forecast quality, 4) visualize supply con ...
A multinational industrial manufacturer is searching for a Warehouse Logistics Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for managing logistics-related operations to maintain company expectations.
* Supervise warehouse employees
* Manage inventory levels
* Answer pricing questions from stakeholders
* Maintain inventory for new products
* Define delivery provider in Japan
* Assist in warehouse operations as needed
* Staff management experience
* Expertise in warehousing and logistics
* S ...
Be the head of all ocean operations in Japan. This will handle 8 direct reports.
* Hands-on import and export ocean operations
* Develop and maintain local carrier relationship
* Analyze trade lanes
* Liase with their HQ to develop more trade lanes
* Ocean operations experience
* Should have experience working in freight-forwarding company
* Detail-oriented and proactive communicator
* Business level Japanese and English
* Must be a resident of Japan