An Engineering Manager position is now available at an international consumer goods manufacturer. The applicant chosen for this role will be responsible for developing and implementing the site master plan.
* Handle various maintenance operations
* Oversee capital project planning and budgeting processes
* Write progress reports on a regular basis
* Lead the execution of total project management
* Act as the engineering representative in global and regional meetings
* Perform vendor management
* Engineering development of new products with a focus on the applications engineering in Electrical field
* Technical interface for automotive customers
* Function as a central point for information and support for the Sales team for engineering product definition
* Function as an interface between engineering and the customer in the communication of product definition
* Support Program Management to communicate engineering product definition for product development and launch
* Interface with Mechanical Engineering, Microele ...
An exciting company working in the automotive industry is looking to hire a Lead Hardware Engineer. The person who enters this role will be responsible for overseeing regional mechanical engineering operations.
* Act as the leader during hardware engineering development procedures
* Implement engineering tools
* Assist OEM customers by answering questions
* Take part in manufacturing procedures
* Conduct validation tests
* Improve performance and cost for mass production design
* Support power devices for automotive EV application like OBC (On Board Charger), battery charger, DC/DC and inverter
* Technical interface between HQ and Japanese Tier 1 suppliers and OEMs
* Be the technical interface between the customer and the engineering team
* Responsible for technical support work regarding in-vehicle applications
* Contributing to the evolution and development of autonomous driving and xEV by making full use of electronics technology
* Technical interface between HQ and Japanese Tier 1 suppliers and O ...
An international industrial manufacturing company is in need of a Business Development Engineer. The candidate selected for this role will be responsible for onboarding new customers or customer segments for the assigned area.
* Gather new contacts and relationships using various sources (lead generation, existing relationships, etc.)
* Ensure strong business relationships with customers, partners, and industry leaders
* Drive product development based on customer needs
* Oversee CRM projects as needed
* Establish global ...