A large investment organisation is searching for an Account Associate. The chosen applicant will be responsible for providing support to drive multiple effective account management activities within an assigned region.
* Work closely with account managers
* Oversee client accounts
* Prepare reports on regular basis
* Drive customer satisfaction
* Handle internal and external database applications
* Contribute to marketing and product development effort
* B2B Merchant Acquisition sales with focus on Food and Liquor industry.
* Conduct industry and portfolio analysis to develop growth strategies and identify new partnership opportunities.
* Drive the end-to-end deal process including opportunity sizing, analysis of financial models, development of deal constructs, contractual negotiations and deal implementation and monitoring.
* Manage a strategic and active portfolio and pipeline.
* Strong acquisition sales performer who is resilient and resourceful, with proven ...
* Build a sales team from ground zero
* Expand new client base in financial industry
* Developing and executing strategic marketing and sales plan
* Pitch to a broad range of clients including institutional asset owners (pensions, banks, insurances, endowments etc.), investment consultants, investment managers, trust banks and fund retailers in Japan and globally
* Typical time allocation: sales and promotion 70%, client support 30%
* Build a sales team from scratch
* IT-solution sales, Saas sales.
* Develop new relatioship and promote credit checking software.
* Planning: Identify major drivers for revenue growth & opportunities over the next 3 years
* Communication: Clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations
* Achieve and exceed all revenue and performance targets for account. This is to include contracted as well as 'net new' business, so a refined cross selling ability is a must
* Develop industry specific value proposition ...