The Province of British Columbia co-located in the Embassy of Canada to Japan is seeking one dedicated and dynamic individual to work as Commercial Officer. The Commercial Officer works primarily with British Columbian and Japanese companies to support British Columbia origin exports to Japan.
This is an anticipatory hiring process with a starting date on April 2022.
• Reporting to the Program Manager for the Province of British Columbia, the Commercial Officer-British Columbia is based in the Embassy of Canada in Tokyo. T ...
• Works in customer and 3rd party interface (communications, partnering).
• Troubleshooting of complex technical issues
• Solves complex problems based on sophisticated analytical thought and complex judgment.
• Leads the Root Causes Analysis (RCA) analysis and report creation.
• Provides customer and internal technical training or consultancy.
• Reviews technical documentation and specifies features for supportability and maintainability.
• Managing the relationship with the assigned customer
• Clear understanding of technology, customer network architecture, customer installed base and performance
• Periodic technical review meetings with the customer teams
• Prioritize/recognize/flag hot tickets. Manage customer expectations and priorities and ensure information flow/updates are received by the customer
• Crisis and outage management
• Assist on complex issues resolution, supporting e2e technical support teams with the de ...