The Incident Response Team handles safety concerns that come up on the Uber platform. The L3/L4 team works and manages all complex and critical incidents of this nature. With safety as our top priority, the team is now looking for folks who can contribute to this by helping our clients involved in a safety incident.
What You'll Do
- Provide world class customer support through emails and phone calls for companies and their employees
- Work on critical safety incidents reported by riders and driver partners.
- Document all incide ...
The incumbent will be responsible for the Full set of Accounts (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bookkeeping), Tax/VAT reporting, Treasury, Credit and Collection and Expense Budget.
• Manage accounting processes independently
• Perform monthly closing, and reporting.
• Responsible for tax filing to authorities
• Manage customers’ credit risk including timely renewal of credit lines
• Coordinate with external counsel and tax consultant on company secretarial matters and transfer price study when necessary
As a part of Corporate team under the transformation, you will be creating the best synergy for our organization and any other stakeholders in Japan and also delivering the best payroll services to the organization and group.
1. Order management
-Process different types of orders (free, prepaid conditional, consignment stock, stock transfer orders)
-Encode your order by shipping date and contact your logistic coordinator to organize your shipment
-Provide order confirmation and contact customers for shipping date and adjustment
2. Customer master data management
-Create a new customer account with ERP
-Change customer account as needed to maintain database with updated information
3. Customer inventory tracking
-Manage consignment inventory tracking and adjust invento ...