【What this role is responsible for】
Our Student Success Managers are the primary relationship with the student post-sales. They are the glue that brings all the moving parts together to ensure a great experience, successful delivery of our service, and achievement of student ...
The Incident Response Team handles safety concerns that come up on the Uber platform. The L3/L4 team works and manages all complex and critical incidents of this nature. With safety as our top priority, the team is now looking for folks who can contribute to this by helping our clients involved in a safety incident.
What You'll Do
- Provide world class customer support through emails and phone calls for companies and their employees
- Work on critical safety incidents reported by riders and driver partners.
- Document all incide ...
The Customer Service Team Leader reports to the Customer Service Manager - Japan
Duties and responsibilities
• Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner / provide first line escalation support
• Facilitate resolutions to customer queries and issues brought forward while actively striving to achieve a “one correct answer” across all channels
• Conduct induction training for new joiners in an informative and motivational fashion
• Keep induction training material / modules updated
• Show ...
The goal of this Customer Success Manager (CSM) role is to establish a life-long relationship between Genesys and Genesys’ customers in the Enterprise segment by advising and equipping them to achieve their customer experience (CX) vision.
The Customer Success Manager is the customer’s advocate and champion throughout their journey with Genesys. You are highly consultative, demonstrate thought leadership, and recommend, orchestrate, and ensure adoption of the right strategies, products, and services to help customers rapidly realize their busines ...