This position manages the sales team in Japan and reports to Japan Country Manager. The role requires strong sales and people management skills with good command of English language.
* Plan of sales initiative to gain the market share and plan and implement promotion events together with marketing
* Manage sales funnel from lead to order and follow up with team members
* Prioritize sales activities, manage split of sales regions, and manage performance of team members
* Develop the performance of the team and individual team mem ...
The role is in charge of managing accounts and sales activities to achieve sales target. Reporting to both Country Manager and VP of Division overseas, this role acts as a bridge between Japan and APAC Headquarter.
Implement company's sales strategy and sales plan, respect of the sales budget, and exceeding
Support to distributors for sales execution
Organise products training for distributor
Perform commercial negotiations
Conduct or coordinate to support distributors in technical aspects
* Manage the team in Tokyo
* Act as a bridge between headquarter and local clients
* In charge of overall business in Japan including define business opportunities, create strategies to enhance market as well as manage clients.
* Report to CEO in Headquarter.
* Develop and drive the team in Tokyo.
* Monitor projects and services executed in Japan.
* Ensure the branch in Japan has all necessary resources to grow.
* Strong communication skill, conflict management skill
* A decision maker with ability to thriv ...
The absolute international market leader in machinery and packaging robots for various industries, with more than 16,000 employees in more than 80 countries. The company have had their stable business in Japan for over 30 years and currently takes 3rd place in terms of the market share.
◆ Market analysis: Detailed research of domestic market, grasping the situation, sharing market data with the headquarters
◆ Planning: Creating and executing sales plan of afterservice business for the customer in ...
Your new company
Foreign Tier 1 Automobile Company. With the headquarters in Germany, the company is a global leading supplier in automobile safety equipment with joint ventures and branch offices in multiple countries. In Japan, the company continues to demonstrate outstanding performance, with a head office in Yokohama, and a R&D facility.
What you'll need to succeed
Candidates should have a bachelors degree in engineering or an equivalent and at least 5 years of experience in engineering or a related field in the automotive industry. Candidate ...