- A new type of day care and after-school program stimulating curiosity and interests of students using English.
- Most students are children ages 3-12.
- Instructors help children reach English-language goals through games, songs, and other activities. These classes also give instructors the best opportunity to express their creativity.
- Give children interesting and fun experiences.
- Make programs and lesson plans and lead classes.
- Support school management
- Assist children in their personal developm ...
Do you enjoy working with children?
Are you looking for a meaningful position where you could put your language skills to use and make a difference?
The Yaruki Switch Group might be the ideal place for you!
【Role & Responsiblities】
・Engaging children using English in a variety of settings
・Creating exciting and fun, purposeful lesson plans, leading activities/classes and providing support to other staff when they lead activities/classes
・Working as a team and communicating to ensure the best possible experience for children, each a ...