- A new type of day care and after-school program stimulating curiosity and interests of students using English.
- Most students are children ages 3-12.
- Instructors help children reach English-language goals through games, songs, and other activities. These classes also give instructors the best opportunity to express their creativity.
- Give children interesting and fun experiences.
- Make programs and lesson plans and lead classes.
- Support school management
- Assist children in their personal developm ...
• As support specialist:
o Proactively monitor the application performance and data processing.
o Analysis and reporting issues; fixing within SLA and Transporting changes
o Service Improvements
• As an development specialist
o Be part of design discussions for new projects.
o Develop objects as per requirement and creation of necessary TDs and FDs.
o Support business for testing.
- Organize workshops (dev team / business / process owner / key users)
- Coordinate and Support DevOps Team activities