- A new type of day care and after-school program stimulating curiosity and interests of students using English.
- Most students are children ages 3-12.
- Instructors help children reach English-language goals through games, songs, and other activities. These classes also give instructors the best opportunity to express their creativity.
- Give children interesting and fun experiences.
- Make programs and lesson plans and lead classes.
- Support school management
- Assist children in their personal developm ...