The main purpose of the role is to provide support to line managers on simple to medium complexity HR matters (e.g. policy related queries). It is expected to provide end-to-end HR Advice to Line Managers – liaising with HR experts to get input when required. It is also expected to deliver coaching & feedback to line managers.
• Reports to Country HR Manager, an individual contributor
• FTE Scope: Over 250 employees in Shell Japan Limited by 1st Jan 2021 vs the current 48 employees
The primary purpose of the role is to proactively manage and enable a healthy ER/IR environment in
country, using data to proactively identify emerging ER/IR trends and define mitigations for potential future risks. It is also intended to support the company in managing disciplinary, grievance and any other ER/IR issues that are not consistent with Shell’s Ethics & Compliance standards.
▪ Reports to Country HR Manager
▪ An Individual Contributor
▪ Focal point for: Shell People Survey (SPS), Diversity & Inclusi ...