Background We are looking for a bridge engineer to support the offshore development team of "Mail Dealer". Email dealers are email management tools used by more than 6,000 customers with the theme of "improving the efficiency of email inquiry operations." Development is being carried out by both the Japanese development team and the offshore development team, which is celebrating its 8th year at the Vietnamese subsidiary, and we aim to further grow the offshore development team in order to expand our product share in the future.
◆ Work content
1. Management of development work for the Vietnamese subsidiary Understand the contents of the specifications / design documents created by the Japanese designer and convey them so that the Vietnamese subsidiary can understand them in an easy-to-understand manner. Progress management of projects outsourced to a Vietnamese subsidiary, review of source code and unit test items, acceptance test implementation, quality confirmation.
2. Support for the Vietnamese subsidiary Understand the contents of the questions / consultations from the Vietnamese subsidiary and answer in an easy-to-understand manner. In cases where the content of the question / consultation item cannot be determined, organize the content and consult with a Japanese engineer to resolve it. Improvement activities to improve productivity / quality / development utilization rate / technical capabilities of Vietnamese subsidiary. Example: Discover and solve problems occurring at a Vietnamese subsidiary through progress management, reviews, etc. Actively communicate with the Vietnamese subsidiary and carry out long-term business trips to the site (about once or twice a year for one stay of about two months).
3. In addition, we will train and instruct young bridge engineers in the future. In addition, we will make recommendations to the company to improve offshore development.
◆ Attractiveness of position
・ You can have your own product. You can grow what you make.
・ You can practice yourself while learning about team building and project management.
・ I can work while being relied on by engineers from both Japan and Vietnam.
・ Because the offshore destination is a subsidiary, the relationship is very good and friendly.
・ Communicate your know-how to the Vietnamese subsidiary so that they can understand it.
・ Not only myself but also a Vietnamese subsidiary is growing and can grow together.
◆ Perfect for people like this
・ People who want to get out of the passive development structure and put themselves in an environment where they can independently develop their own services [Many people who have changed jobs from SIer and SES!]
・ People who are aware of product issues and can make improvements based on the opinions and requests of users.
・ People who want to solve problems in the project team and make improvements together with surrounding engineers.
◆ Development environment
Middleware: Apache, Postfix
Framework library: jQuery, socket.io
Development environment: 2 notebook PCs and wide displays (Windows or Mac can be selected) IDE: PhpStorm
Code Review: Pull Request-based (using GitLab's Merge Request) Code Review Method: Waterfall
Version control system: GitLab Ticket management system: Redmine CI / Test: Jenkins, Selenium / Selenide, PHPUnit
▼ Organizational structure
Domestic development team: 11 managers (40s, male), specialists (1), sub-leaders (3), members (7) Offshore development team: 8 PM (1), tech lead (1), PG (5 people), QA (1 person)
* Although it will be a different service, there will be a Vietnamese bridge engineer, and the department will be in an environment where you can work together within the same organization.
・ Experience of Web development (language is not required)
・ Experience of promoting the project
・ Business-level language skills in both Japanese and Vietnamese * N2 equivalent or higher
・ Experience as a bridge SE
・ Experience in problem solving and improvement activities
・ Overseas business trip experience ・ System development or operation experience at in-house service / SaaS business company
- Japanese : Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)
- Vietnamese : Business Conversation Level
Company is not publicly visible
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - BrSE/Bridge SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
JPY 5,000,000 - 7,000,000
Other Salary Description
Annual income 4,844,100 yen ―― 6,800,000 yen
(Example) When the annual income is 4.51 million
Monthly 309,875 yen (basic salary 258,000 yen + overtime allowance 41,875 yen + other allowance 10,000 yen)
* We will provide overtime allowance equivalent to 20 hours a month regardless of whether or not you work overtime.
* There is no change in conditions during the trial period (6 months).
Salary increase: Once a year (May)
Bonus: Twice a year (June / December)
・ Family allowance (30,000 / month: 1 person, 50,000 / month: 2 people, 60,000 / month: 3 people or more)
・ Midnight allowance
・ Holiday work allowance
・ Relocation allowance
・ Business trip allowance
・ Transportation expenses: Maximum 100,000 yen / month
・ Family allowance: 30,000 yen / month for 1 child, 50,000 yen / month for 2 people, 60,000 yen / month for 3 or more children up to 18 years old
・ Commuting to work in plain clothes
・ Smile system: In the case of dependents of children, the prescribed working hours can be changed in 30-minute increments up to 1 hour before and after. Example) 8:00 to 17:00, 8.5 to 17.5, 9.5 to 18.5, 10:00 to 19:00
・ Other employment support
・ Child nursing leave (5 days per person * not paid)
・ Babysitter subsidy system
・ Backup leave
・ In-house circle (baseball, futsal, light music, Gunpla, etc.)
・ In-house exchange event
Asia Japan Osaka
9: 00-18: 00
・ Complete weekly two-day system (Saturday, Sunday)
·New Year holiday
・ Summer vacation
・ Paid leave (paid digestion rate of 80% or more * results for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2019)
・ Prenatal / postnatal leave… 100% return rate after acquisition
・ Condolence leave (eg, 7 days of leave at the time of marriage)
Job Contract Period
Trial period: 6 months
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In