Ahead Consulting is seeking an experienced Project Management Officer (PMO) to support our team on-site at a large investment bank in Tokyo. Proven experience in supporting projects following global project frameworks and achieving timelines is required.
●Organize and update documents to project standards.
●Generate reports to provide senior management with a summary view of control environment.
●Monitoring existing projects to ensure timely execution and completion.
●Ensuring all project strategies follow company and project standards.
●Arrange necessary meetings and ensure the appropriate structure for each of them.
Qualified candidates should be experienced as outlined below:
● Fluent in English, Business level in Japanese (Above JLPT N2).
● 3+ years of finance industry experience
● Experience in IT projects (infrastructure projects preferred).
●Solid comprehension of infrastructure systems such as servers, networks, and security.
●Must be familiar with the full lifecycle of a project (design to implementation).
● Have excellent communication skills with a proven track record within an enterprise environment.
●Able to handle multiple priorities and work without direct supervision.
- English : Fluent (TOEIC 865-)
- Japanese : Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
IT (Other) - Project Manager
JPY 8,000,000 - 10,000,000
Other Salary Description
Commuting/ Transportation Allowance
Asia Japan Tokyo
Job Contract Period
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In