- Understand project scope, requirements, approach, methodology and efforts.
- Engage with various project teams, communicate and establish execution plan.
- Lead, execute and deliver projects, build short- and long-term sustainability strategies and roadmap.
- Lead solution and technical workshop.
- Engage with project teams, measure progress, identify risks and work with teams to mitigate, escalate risks.
- Engage proactively with Mid-Level management for risk mitigation or escalation. Setup meetings and present issues and mitigation plans.
- To deliver initial estimates of the testing effort needed for new developments and functional enhancements.
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, defect triage calls
- Responsible for working with different teams for defect management
- Monitor, measure, control, and report to management on Test progress, product quality,
- Test results and Test Completion.
- To provide leadership and guidance to the test team on best practice, mentoring and supporting development of team members with training and growth plans.
- Manage resources effectively to ensure utilisation is maximised, aligned to plan, budget and to timeframes.
- Identify slippage and develop strategies to recover and will own and resolve issues around the technical solution delivered into the business test environment
- Ensure that all test phases have appropriate entry / exit criteria and for monitoring achievement of these criteria and for obtaining sign-off against these prior to Go Live
- Implement a well-structured approach to test defect management and incident reporting
- Track and prepare the report of testing activities like test testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines, etc.
- To define, design and deliver all testing work, including Functional Testing, System Integration Testing, Regression, and support User Acceptance Testing (undertaken by subject matter experts situated within the business).
- Document queries and defects and provide adequate data to allow rapid resolution.
- To review testing requirements for change requests, assessing the impact on test plans and schedules.
- Improve and maintain an automation framework.
- Creation of both manual and automated test scripts
- Ensure configuration management of all Testware artifacts produced and traceability of the tests to the test basis.
- Drive standards and best practices in QA and Testing, champion the adoption of continuous quality improvement through automation.
- Identify Test Automation opportunities, plan the effort, select the tools and ensure training to team.
- Knowledge and experience.
- Work with various teams across Projects to define and drive the execution end to end
- Bridge communication among project teams
- Plan and manage delivery timelines & quality of deliverables in a manner to ensure project timelines are met
- Demonstrate strength and aptitude toward teams and relationship building as well as towards the growth of the team and self by learning and adopting latest available knowledge and best practices
- Expected to work independently or with minimal guidance - understand project objectives, solution design approach & methodology, conduct deep-dive research, interpret & analyze information for applicability, accuracy & exhaustiveness and finally review & deliver projects within the planned timelines.
Required Skills & Experiences
- Out of total experience minimum 5 Years of extensive hands-on experience in leading technical teams
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in Project delivery.
- Should have some experience in implementing Event Driven Architecture and Serverless Implementation.
- Experience of supporting technical teams of size 4-6.
- Experience of application development related to project delivery process both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience of interacting with business users and counterpart across markets/regions/global.
- Experience in DevOps, agile development process is plus
- Previous hands-on experience as a Test Manager working with developers, product specialists, Business Analysts, Project Managers, testers, and business stakeholders.
- Broad knowledge of software development lifecycle(waterfall/agile) Cloud technologies, functional and non-functional test methodologies.
- Deep knowledge of test automation framework.
- Knowledge and experience in Performance testing, API test and cross browser testing.
- Relevant and demonstrable experience of managing relationship with business and external stakeholders.
- A proven track record in delivering on time.
- Test management and defect management tools.
- Japanese Bilingual (Expert – Read/Write/Speak)
Preferred (is a plus)
- Knowledge of Life/Annuity Insurance is a plus
- Experience in development in an insurance company(preferable)
- An understanding of Insurance Domain
- Certifications (Desired and not mandatory): ISTQB, PMP, QAI, 9001, ISO, HP, CAPM, SILK, ALM
- English : Fluent (TOEIC 865-)
- Japanese : Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)
IT (Other) - Project Manager
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - QA/Quality Control/Testing Engineer
IT (Other) - Other
JPY 7,000,000 - 11,000,000
Other Salary Description
Commuting/ Transportation Allowance
Asia Japan Tokyo
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In