Good opportunity for candidates to join the well-established SAP Project team in a multinational company.
* Act as SAP FICO consultant and provide project solutions for internal users;
* Implement new business solution or maintain the existing ones in SAP area based on user requirements analysis;
* Provide all-rounded SAP project management solution with all the stages including initial stage, programming, configuration, documentation and testing;
* Keep up an efficient communication with APAC development team.
* Bachelor Degree holder or holding equivalent qualification;
* Fluent in Japanese is a must, conversational English is a good plus (optional);
* 2+ years of relevant SAP functional experience (preferably FICO);
* Advanced SAP knowledge;
* Good knowledge of MS Office, Windows 10, Office 365 etc.
* Good communication skill, comfortable and confident speaking to users.
* Office hour: 9am - 5:30pm
* Corporate office in Meguro-ku
* International and friendly environment
* On-job training
* Fast track career
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- English : Minimum Communication Level (TOEIC 225-470)
- Japanese : Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
Company is not publicly visible
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - ERP, SCM, CRM Architect
IT (Other) - Product Localization
Depends on experience
Asia Japan Tokyo
Job Contract Period
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In