Carries out all routine tasks associated with operating and controlling the installed hardware and software. This
may include multiple hardware or software platforms. Carries out required monitoring, logging and reporting
tasks. Takes action on known errors and documented workarounds, logging such actions and advising
supervisor or specialists when management or specialist attention is required.
Expected End Result
• Provide IT equipment daily support, including the backup, the restore, the installation and the reconfiguration.
• Manage hardware inventories and replacements to ensure inventories are accurate and hardware due for
replacements is deployed per agreed timelines.
• Following the standard process to manage all assets which including the purchasing, maintenance and
• Improve IT operations and security through effective computer virus management. Ensure compliance with
antivirus management policies and with virus incident procedures.
• Responsible for the system stability and the service stability. Have the knowledge to do the troubleshooting
• Report / escalate the issues through the right channel and follow up till the problem has been solved.
- English : Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)
- Japanese : Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)
RGF Professional Recruitment Japan Contract Division
Company is not publicly visible
IT (Hardware/Network) - Project Manager
IT (Other) - IT Help Desk
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
Depends on experience
Asia Japan Tokyo
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In