• 3+ years previous experience supporting sales department in a high pace software sale environment.
• Organizational skills to make procedural decisions and ensure that deadlines are met.
• Understanding and familiarity of Middle and Back office processing
• Analytical skills to analyze data, complete research, diagnose and solve technical problems.
• Ability to understand business processes and business problems
• Ability to understand data relationships and how data can be used to solve business problems
• Ability to multi-task and be able to represent multiple subjects and products
• Ability to understand and capture technical requirements
• Ability to develop a broad awareness of the client's technical architecture and emerging technologies with enough knowledge to determine what is and is not possible.
• Production of responses to Requests for Information and Requests for Pricing.
• Work with Sales Personnel to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of pre-sales activities.
• Ability to liaison with Product Managers and Development teams to understand details of product direction and design and communicate information back to sales organization.
• Strong verbal communication skills to clearly explain complicated business and technical concepts.
• High level of presentation skills that displays both confidence and professionalism to the customer. Must be able to project a confident and professional image at all times when dealing with customers and manage their expectations.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to travel up to 60%
Additional Optional Requirements:
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Pre-Sales for system solution.
• Competent knowledge of at least one or multiple relational database management systems
• Knowledge of SQL and ability to write complex queries.
• Technical knowledge in Enterprise Servers, Storage Solution, Backup and Recovery Solution, UNIX, Windows, Networking, Hardware, mission Critical- High Availability Concepts.
• Experience with a 3rd party reporting tools i.e. Tableau, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Actuate or Brio
• Technical knowledge of Java as a programming language is a +
• Previous experience with reconciliation product
- English : Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)
- Japanese : Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)
RGF Talent Solutions Japan K.K. (RGF Professional Recruitment Japan)
Company is not publicly visible
IT (Other) - Presales
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Software Architecture
IT - Other
Depends on experience
Asia Japan Tokyo
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In