This position will create mechanisms to effectively implement policy / SOP changes that impact serving as a single-threaded leader for Change Management.The Senior Program Manager will spot risks and ask the right questions to ensure appropriate trade-offs are made with any changes impacting.
This position requires deep customer focus, strong self-motivation and exceptional project management skills.It will involve regular communication with project sponsors and requires you to be detail-oriented and comfortable partnering with cross-functional business and technical teams.To be successful in this role, you need to pair strong analytical skills and a data-driven outlook with strong intuition.This role will be based in Tokyo and involves frequent domestic travel in Japan.
In This Role, Your Key Responsibilities Will Include
• Develop scalable change management strategies and plans to support the implementation of policy / SOP changes across all relevant channels
• Create framework to measure adoption and effectiveness
• Relentlessly advocate and striving to simplify and improve customer experience
• Lead continuous improvement projects
• Bachelor ’s degree
• Leading change management
• Very strong strategical or analytical skill capability, Able to dive deep whilst seeing the big picture.
• Project Portfolio Management experience. Demonstrate a strong track record of team leadership within a large-scale, rapid and process-driven environment
• Fluent English-working in Japan, or working in Japanese companies
• Not hopper
• Under 45 tears old
• MBA or Master ’s Degree in a related field
• In-depth knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and its practical usage to solve problems and optimize processes.
• Fluent in written and spoken Japanese
- English : Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)
- Japanese : Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)
Hays Specialist Recruitment Japan K.K.／ヘイズ・スペシャリスト・リクルートメント・ジャパン株式会社
Company is not publicly visible
Executive - Manager (Sales/Marketing)
Manufacturing (Automobile/Plant Engineering/Precision Equipment) - Other
Executive - Other
Electronics/Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
JPY 10,000,000 - 15,000,000
Asia Japan Tokyo
Job Contract Period
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In