Production Management Analyst (New Tech & App) has responsible for:
‐ Ensure the transition of New Technology and Application from Application Development team (AD/DevOps/IM).
‐ Ensure the operational readiness for New Technology and Application so that provide stable production services.
‐ Manage and Control Execution of Service Requests, Incidents and Small Enhancement associated with New Application.
‐ Conduct the internal transition for New Technology and Application to BAU team after stabilized New Application.
Having the experience 1) and 2), in addition, having the experiences of more than one of the following 3) to 9) as one’s own strength.
1) Experience for Programming (Java, C/C++, .NET etc.) 必須
2) Experience for Database (Oracle, SQL Server etc.) 必須
3) Experience for Integration Tools (ETL, ESB etc.).
4) Experience for Mobile Development (Android, iOS).
5) Experience for SFDC / Cloud (Azure, AWS, Google etc.)
6) Experience for BigData (Hadoop) / Robotics (Blue Prism).
7) Experience for DevOps (Microservices, Docker) / CI/CD Tools (Jenkins).
8) Experience for SSO (CA Site Minder)
9) Experience for any other emerging technologies
‐ Experience vendor management for maintenance & operation.
‐ Good understanding of ITIL framework.
- English : Minimum Communication Level (TOEIC 225-470)
- Japanese : Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)
スキルハウス・スタッフィング･ソリューションズ株式会社/Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.
Company is not publicly visible
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Programmer
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
JPY 5,500,000 - 7,000,000
Other Salary Description
･ Social insurance
･ Transportation Fee
Asia Japan Tokyo
9:00 - 17:00（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Paid Holidays
Job Contract Period
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In