This world-famous, European based consumer goods company is looking for a capable Infrastructure Manager who will take part in the transformation of all internal infrastructure, manage multiple large-scale projects and vendors and implement cutting edge technologies.
he role is expected to be responsible for the operational side of IT infrastructure activities working in close relation with Application teams to deploy new technology.
You will cover network (WAN and LAN), IT devices (iPad, iPhone, laptop, computers) and all the topics related to Infrastructure such as Office365 usage, Windows Active Directory.
- Propose periodically to improve the quality level of services linked to Infrastructure, develop a roadmap of the improvement plan, and ensure the deliveries along with the roadmap.
- Understand the business processes and ensure the proper behavior of IT Infrastructure solutions and services to support them
- Manage external partners to continuously provide support in the high-level standard
- Contribute to the enhancement of IT solutions through rollout of new versions
- Lead and manage global project deployment
- 7 years of experience of IT at Multinational Companies
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal, problem solving, conflict resolution, facilitation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (fluent Japanese, English)
- Competitive Salary
- Health and Insurance Coverage
- Discretionary and fixed bonuses
- Flexible working hours
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Mariam Naskidashviliにお問い合わせください+81 3 5733 7166
- English : Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)
- Japanese : Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
Company is not publicly visible
IT (Hardware/Network) - Project Manager
Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
JPY 7,000,000 - 11,000,000
Asia Japan Tokyo
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In