Provide all-round network technical support for our client including network design, deploy, configure and operation.
*Provide all-round network technical support for their clients including network design, deploy, configure and operation;
*Provide 1st/2nd/3rd line operational support for all lines of Network/Firewall/Load Balancer systems;
*Delivery of moderately complex analytical and evaluative information for use by others;
*Take up different network projects and have business trips in kansai from time to time;
*Verbal and written communication to senior IT/Business management when major incident happens.
*Competent Technical Expertise in Mobility Technology Domain in one or more of the following areas - 2G, 3G and 4G LTE Mobile Packet Core networks.
*Automation skill to Analysis of degradation of KPIs and reduce impact on customer satisfaction.
*Advance Level knowledge of network management, network availability & capacity planning.
* Ability to maintain and Troubleshoot on a large network with complex network topology.
* Good exposure on Network audit such Performance, Security & Configurations.
* Expert knowledge on Mobility architectures like EPC and vPC (Virtual packet core)
* Proficient Level Knowledge, on mobility interfaces like S1AP, S5, Gx, GY, RX.
*Fast track career progression in a multi-national company.
*Above market standard salary and benefits.
*Bilingual position in a enjoyable work location.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- English : Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)
- Japanese : Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
Company is not publicly visible
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Monitoring
IT (Hardware/Network) - Communication Infrastructure (Including ISP and Career)
IT - Other
Depends on experience
Job Contract Period
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In