It will be a major communication company's technical support work such as monitoring of network servers and Internet and intranet services.
・ Network and server monitoring / troubleshooting
・ Monitoring of network devices and troubleshooting
・ Technical support for inquiries about Internet services, intranet services, voice line services, fault isolation, investigation and recovery work
We will respond to inquiries from customers, investigate the cause when trouble occurs, isolate it, and escalate to other departments.
Based on basic knowledge of IT such as network servers and knowledge of services, we will try to solve problems by responding to problems and failures that customers are facing.
Within PJT, a team will be formed with corresponding services, and by rotating the team, we will gradually increase the services that can be handled.
★ Inquiries from overseas users will occur, so communication support in English will occur ★
[One example of business overview: Network server monitoring business (with night shift)]
・ Confirm status after alarm detection by monitoring tool (confirm alert content)
・ Collect alarm separation information (remotely enter the device and check the log status etc.)
-Alarm occurrence report (first report, interim report * appropriate) and restoration report to domestic and overseas users
・ Escalation to other departments depending on the alarm isolation status
・ Ticketing and history registration
・ Other, inquiries from customers
* In addition to this, there are many projects for assignment.
・ No educational background required, no experience in industry or occupation
* Further experience (those who meet all the conditions)
・ One year or more working experience as a member of society
・ Those who can smoothly respond to customers by phone (to be able to communicate smoothly with customers through technical support, etc.)
・ Basic OA skills (especially being able to smoothly enter logs into the system)
・ Those who are willing to learn and absorb new things
・ Those with language skills equivalent to TOEIC 550 points or Eiken Level 2 or higher (study abroad experience, etc.)
・ Those with experience in server / NW operation / maintenance
・ Those who have graduated from an information system school or undergraduate department
・ Person who likes PC operation
・ Persons who have learned or acquired qualifications by themselves (CCENT, CCNA, etc.)
- English : Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)
- Japanese : Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)
XROSS HOUSE Corporation
Company is not publicly visible
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Monitoring
IT (Other) - IT Help Desk
Customer Service - Customer Support
JPY 3,000,000 - 4,500,000
Other Salary Description
■ Monthly salary (basic salary)
From 225,000 yen
■ Commuting allowance
■ Raise / Decrease: Twice a year based on personnel evaluation system
■ Overtime allowance
■ Bonus: twice a year
■ Annual income (planned)
3.3 million yen to 4.5 million yen
* We will consider it based on your experience, skills, and job content.
・ Various social insurance
・ Asset savings
·Health insurance association
・ Defined contribution pension system, long-term care insurance
・ Group long-term disability income compensation insurance intervention
・ Corporate welfare club members
・ Housework support service
・ Certification acquisition incentive (approx. 140 types of qualifications, incentive for acquisition + support for acquisition cost)
・ In addition to basic training for all employees, such as “problem solving” and “logical thinking”, in addition to courses for improving thinking, HR contents such as management, language, “self-recognition”, and mental health are provided. .. etc
Asia Japan Tokyo
Shift system / 9: 00 ~ 18: 00 (regular working time: 8 hours, break: 60 minutes)
■ Shift image
Five-wheel system: day shift ⇒ day shift ⇒ night shift ⇒ dawn (holiday) ⇒ holiday
* 2 Shift ⇒ Day shift: 9:00 to 17:30 (break: 60 minutes) / Night shift: 17:30 to 33:15 (break: 75 minutes)
* There is a night shift, but the shift is centered on the day shift
* At the beginning of assignment, 4 wheel system: day shift ⇒ night shift ⇒ new year (holiday) ⇒ holiday
* You can also take consecutive holidays such as summer vacation and year-end and New Year holidays. * Since it is necessary to coordinate with other members, it will be decided after consultation.
* In addition to this, there are several projects that are supposed to be assigned, such as IT service technical support.
* Depending on the project to which you are assigned, the hours of shift (working hours, breaks, overtime hours, etc.) may vary.
Annual holiday: 122 days
Holiday / Vacation
・ Shift system / 2 days off per week * Same as shift on day of week
・ Paid leave 10 to 20 days
・ New Year holidays
・ Menstrual leave
・ Special prenatal leave
・ Celebratory leave, etc.
Job Contract Period
Trial period details:
Trial period 3 months. There are no changes in working conditions during the trial period.
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In