* Working Abroad user terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Japan, and users hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Japanese courts. Working Abroad will not take any responsibility for the content of job advertisments placed on this website, including images, words, job descriptions, advertisements, news, job contracts and/or conditions, as well as all other content in compliance to your country’s law, regulation and legislation on employment. Users agree to take personal responsibility when using Working Abroad in compliance to your country’s law, regulation, and legislation.
- "Working Abroad" is a collective term for the online job-site and any website produced by Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. or email services or any other services related to assisting job search.
- "Users" is a collective term for those using Working Abroad for the posting of job information, registered members, or anyone using Working Abroad's services.
- Users should use Working Abroad at their own will and responsibility.
- Working Aboroad provides services to users on the condition that users accept all terms listed in this document. By using the site, Working Abroad assumes that Users have agreed to all terms.
"Members" are registered users who have been approved by Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. Working Abroad assumes Members have agreed to all Terms and Conditions upon registration. By using one's own member's page within Working Abroad, Members can check, modify, add and delete all information entered upon registration and also the information relating to newsletter subscription at anytime. Members can delete their registration by themselves in their own member's page within Working Abroad. If a Member does not log in to their member's page for a period of three years, his/her membership may be deleted without user' agreement. Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. reserves the right to stop/delete a Member's registration should he/she violate any of the said Terms.
The purpose of Working Abroad is to assist individuals to find employment and companies to find suitable candidates. Preventing or interfering with those purposes is prohibited. Working Abroad, Inc reserves the right to decide what is considered to be preventive action and / or interference to the said purpose and ban registration for anyone who violates these terms. Examples of Prohibited Actions are listed below. Note ? Working Abroad may also prohibit other acts not listed here:
- Registration and provision of false information.
- Violation of copyright, trademark right, privacy right, image right, credit, property and other intellectual right of use.
- Abuse and defamation to any individual and/or organization.
- Violation of acts, public order and morals, or any action that potentially has negative effect to Working Abroad.
- Antisocial acts.
- Preventing Working Abroad's operation or damaging Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd.'s reputation, or any other action that may negatively affect Working Abroad.
- Using information gained through Working Abroad's service for reproduction, sales, publishing and other purposes beyond personal use. Using Working Abroad's information for commercial purpose or provision.
- Violation of Working Abroad's authorization and security system, or attempt to do so.
- Sending spam messages or any other action which may overload Working Abroad's service, host computer and network, or any other action and attempt to destroy / affect negatively Working Abroad's system.
- Accessing Working Abroad user's undisclosed data and accounts, or attempt to do so.
- Information on third parties shown on Working Abroad (such as recruiting information, company information, personal information registered by Members, data, advertisements, graphics and links) are provided / disclosed at the responsibility of the said third party. Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.
- Information provided by Working Abroad may include some technical errors and typographical errors. While Working Abroad strives to produce a fault-free system / service, Working Abroad does not guarantee that the services are error / fault-free which may be of inconvenience to users.
- Links embedded in Working Abroad, may take you to websites operated by third parties. These linked sites are not under the control of Working Abroad and Working Abroad is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. is providing these links only as a convenience to users, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. of the site nor any commercial relationship with that site.
- Some names of product, service and company, which are included in the information provided by Working Abroad, are protected by trademarks and intellectual property rights. Reference to these trademarks by Working Abroad does not mean that those trademarks are not protected by law. It does not mean that there is a commercial relationship with Working Abroad and the holders of those trademarks.
- Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. is not responsible for any damage (such as emotional distress, interruption of job searching process and other damage including financial loss) caused by registering and using Working Abroad.
- Due to personal information being acquired by third parties, Working Abroad is not responsible for the scenarios listed below:
Users' actions when Users disclose their personal information by themselves to companies they wish to apply for by using Working Abroad's online functions or other means. Applying through Working Abroad means that users agree to disclose their personal information to the companies they applied to. After the application was made, the handling of personal information becomes the responsibility of each company the user applied to. Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. is not responsible for how any third party handles personal information. When users apply to companies directly (i.e. not through Working Abroad system) and disclose their personal information by themselves (such as sending resumes), Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. is not responsible for how each company handles one"s personal information.
Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. is not responsible for disclosing personal information if the individual was identified by chance from information other than personal identification information provided by the user in one's profile.
- Links embedded in Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. websites may take you to websites operated by others. These linked sites are not under the control of Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. and Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. is not responsible for damage / loss of information caused by computer viruses that cannot be prevented by general anti-virus measures, convulsion of nature, and other damages caused by reasons separate from Working Abroad's direct area of responsibility. Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. recommends that all users back up their own data.
User will accept claim for restitution either directly or indirectly, if a user acts in any way against the Terms and Conditions causing or potentially causing damage to Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd.
Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. sends small pieces of information called "cookies" to users' computers during their sessions. Cookies will be stored on users' hard disc or memory. This is to enable Working Abroad to provide users the planned member services, high value added services, and advertisement management system. This is not to invade users' privacy and environment.
- Copyright / Intellectual Property Rights
Copyrights and Intellectual Property Rights of all information provided by Working Abroad (such as contents and information) belong to Working Abroad. However, information such as product name, company name and logos include trademarks and registered trademarks possessed by each company.
- Fair use
Permission to make digital or hard copies of part or all of any Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. webpage or e-mail newsletter exclusively for personal or educational use is granted without fee, provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage and that each copy bears the full copyright & license notice as stated below.
Electronic copies shall include a link to the original version on the corresponding Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. webpage in addition to the copyright & license notice.
Copyrights for components of the reproduced work that are owned by those other than Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. must be honored.
Notwithstanding the above limited permission, reproduction of any Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. webpage or e-mail newsletter or any portion thereof, or republishing such content in either print or electronic form, posting it on another server, or redistributing it by e-mail or any other means, requires the prior express permission of Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. does not grant any rights, only the above limited permission subject to the above obligations. All rights are reserved, including reproduction, distribution, public performance, and public display rights. At no time may an original work be modified without the written permission of Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. Violations of this policy will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Commercial Use
When reproducing/reusing contents provided by Working Abroad for commercial purpose, please enquire to Working Abroad first. Reproduction/reuse of contents for commercial purposes includes those under partnership or affiliate contract.
In any case, the affiliated website or email message is required to provide a link to the Working Abroad site, a banner, and a button. When Working Abroad's contents are reproduced on printed materials, clear indication of URL and the copyright is required.
Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. encourages webmasters of other websites and distributors of electronic texts to place a link to our website. Please contact Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. before having a link to our website. The link must go to the "top level". If the link will be a so-called "deep link", please consult us beforehand.
Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. may, without prior notice, modify or discontinue its services temporarily or on long-term basis, or terminate its service and the users agree to such condition.
Any disputes between users and Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd. will be governed by the jurisdiction of a competent court, namely the Tokyo District Court.
The governing law of all disputes is Japanese law.
Tokyo-to, Minato-ku, Akasaka 1-7-1 Akasaka Enoki-zaka Mori Bldg. 5F
Operating Hours: Mondays to Fridays: 9am to 6pm (JST)
(Saturday, Sunday and Japanese National Holidays: Closed)
- Your Recent Searches
- You Might be Interested In